We are always looking for talented people.
Spring Line Design Architecture + Engineering (SLD) is an interdisciplinary team of professionals who collaborate to provide elegant, constructible and functional design solutions. As a service firm, our employees are our most valuable resource. We believe the differences, skills, ingenuity, self-expression, capabilities and talents that our employees bring to their work represent a material asset of our practice. SLD nurtures our success by providing the environment and resources to facilitate employees ongoing achievements.
We are searching for ambitious Architects and Structural Engineers of varying experience as our growth streak continues. Below is a list of requirements and highly-desired attributes. If the list sounds like you, email us your resume. If it sounds like the tip of your iceberg, email your resume and a cover letter describing what you can add to the team.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture OR Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with a Structural emphasis
• AutoCAD and/or Revit proficiency is required but the ability to adapt to internal quality standards is critical
• Rendering experience is a plus
• Must be able to work collaboratively with both structural and architectural teams, who cross-operate to optimize services
• Must have strong interpersonal skills, be self-directed, and have excellent organizational skills
• Must be customer service oriented
• Must have strong writing skills and be comfortable with various types of communication with clients, consultants, and contractors
• Hands on construction experience is highly valued, as is understanding of building codes and constructability
SLD specializes in building envelope design. We draw upon the complimentary skills of the architecture and structural engineering disciplines to design highly durable exterior assemblies. We place a strong emphasis on constructability. When designing rehabilitation projects, we focus on simplicity. Our architects and engineers all share a common determination to create the best systems and details on each project; it’s our shared mission to bring good building science to as many projects as possible.
Working directly under a Principal, job responsibilities will include:
• existing conditions documentation
• schematic design
• design development
• specification writing
• construction document preparation
• construction observation
• 3D Modeling
• project management
As a professional service provider, our greatest strength is our people. We believe the differences, skills, ingenuity, self-expression, capabilities and talents that our employees bring to their work represent a material asset of our practice. SLD nurtures success by providing the environment and resources to facilitate team member’s ongoing achievements. Developing your capabilities will be a company priority.
Outstanding compensation package (passing licensing exam reimbursement, fully-paid health coverage for employee (partner/family paid by employee), matching SIMPLE IRA, PTO, paid winter holiday). Salary will be very attractive and in line with the skills, experience and “growth potential” of the respective applicant.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org in COMPLETE CONFIDENCE. NO CALLS PLEASE.
SLD is committed to Equal Opportunity and Diversity. SLD pledges to cultivate a culture and atmosphere of diversity, inclusion and tolerance in the workplace.